Web Feature brief
Contributing an article for theHRDIRECTOR web platforms
If you have been commissioned to provide an article for theHRDIRECTOR, or have an article that we may be interested in publishing on our web-based platforms, please follow the guidelines below.
- Keep the title short and eye-catching (maximum of 10 words)
- Include a brief intro (maximum 50 words) include name of author and organisation
- Body text (1000-1500 words)
- You can provide a relevant URL to point to at the end of the article
- You must include the name of the Author
Important editorial note
Whilst we acknowledge that articles have a dual purpose – relevant and informative content for theHRDIRECTOR web platforms, and targeted exposure for the contributing author and organisation, please be aware that editorial which features marketing of product and services, and is full of organisation and product-related references will not be published. The reader will be far more impressed and interested in authors exercising their experience and knowledge, as well as the thought-process and strategy behind the products and services. We will be most grateful if you adhere to these guidelines and agree to uphold the standards described herein.
Please Submit all online articles, case studies and features via our Article online portal – click here