Contributing an article for theHRDIRECTOR web platforms
If you are submitting a News, Feature, Legal Update or Blog article for theHRDIRECTOR on our web-based platforms, please follow the guidelines below.
- Keep the title short and eye-catching (maximum of 10 words)
- Include a brief intro (maximum 50 words) include name of author and organisation
- Body text (1000-1500 words)
- You must include the name of the Author
Important editorial notes:
We do not allow any gambling content.
Whilst we acknowledge that articles have a dual purpose – relevant and informative content for theHRDIRECTOR web platforms, and targeted exposure for the contributing author and organisation, please be aware that editorial which features marketing of product and services, and is full of organisation and product-related references will not be published. The reader will be far more impressed and interested in authors exercising their experience and knowledge, as well as the thought-process and strategy behind the products and services. We will be most grateful if you adhere to these guidelines and agree to uphold the standards described herein.
theHRDIRECTOR policy on editorial amends
When any article is sent to theHRDIRECTOR, before it is published on any of our platforms, it is subject to editing, which includes:
- A general review of the article to assess it for relevance to our subjects and of interest to our readers
- Analysis to make sure that the article is not; biased, unfair, libelous or salacious
- Proofing for typographical errors
- We will also take a call on the level of self-promotion and marketing of products and services
- The article may also be subject to editing to fit format and style
Legal content editorial note
We expect and rely upon our contributors of legal content to be accurate and we will endeavor not to edit any article in such a way that would change the meaning of the content. If we are ever uncertain about a point within legal content, we will always revert back to the content provider for clarification
We reserve the right not to publish an article on any of our platforms, if it does not adhere to our policies or fails to meet criteria and standards.
Please Submit all online articles, case studies and features via our Editorial portal – click here