We have recently re-ignited our YouTube channel which you can view here.
So, we are now on the lookout for suitable Videos which we feel will be of interest to our Senior HR Readership which will appear both on our homepage and YouTube channel. We will be building an HRD video library which will be fully-categorised and SEO friendly.
We would like to invite you to submit any videos you feel might fit the following brief.
Brand and Tone
We pride ourselves on our independent stance and we provide strategic HR content to a very senior HR readership. So we need to ensure the videos that we provide are relevant and useful to our readers in their day-to-day working environment and help them to continue to shape their HR strategies. Of course everyone (well nearly everyone) has a sense of humour, so we will also be considering videos that have a humorous take, but will choose what we feel will most suit our audience.
Video Content ideas
We are most interested in Videos that communicate:
- HR Strategy
- Thought leadership
- Future thinking in HR
- Hot topics in HR
- Business strategy relevant for Senior HR
- Examples of good and bad HR related issues
- HR topics that align with our monthly Forward Features – click here to view.
We are also looking for video interviews where the topic is relevant for our Senior HR readership from:
- HR Directors
- Senior HR Practitioners
- CEOs – expectations of HR
- HR Academics
- HR Consultants
- Thinkers in HR
- Suppliers to HR – but we will ‘NOT’ accept promotional videos for products/services. The readership will respond to, and respect your knowledge and expertise, but will not engage with an advert on this platform.