Contributing a ‘Promoted’ article to theHRDIRECTOR online
If you would like to guarantee your article is published on our website & online platforms and that it includes Backlinks, your logo and URL, we now offer a small amount of ‘promoted’ articles which equates to 20% of the overall content we publish – online only. Please note that ALL ‘Promoted’ articles will be approved by our Editorial Team, to ensure they adhere to our high standards. If we feel any amendments are required, we will contact you directly to advise of any suggested changes.
Whilst we acknowledge that articles have a dual purpose – relevant and informative content for theHRDIRECTOR web platforms, and targeted exposure for the contributing author and organisation, please be aware that editorial which features marketing of product and services, and is full of organisation and product-related references including ‘call to actions’ will not be published. The reader will be far more impressed and interested in authors exercising their experience and knowledge, as well as the thought-process and strategy behind the products and services. We will be most grateful if you adhere to these guidelines and agree to uphold the standards described herein.
- Published on Website Homepage (3 days) – over 44,000 unique visitors
- Published on Features, News or Blogs section (never deleted)
- Author Tag included – Article by: Name, Job Title, Company
- Choose your ‘publish’ date
- Published on Enewsletter ‘ebrief’ – sent to 6,400 emails
- Published on App – over 5,000+ downloads
- Posted on Social Media channels – over 60,000+ followers
- Re-posted 5 times on Social Media channels
- Backlinks (maximum of 3)
- Logo included at the end of the article
- URL included at the end of the article
Promoted Article = £450 per article
Please contact us if you would like to discuss a series of sponsored articles at [email protected] or call 01454 292063.
Please note: Full payment is required before any article will be published
You can Submit and pay for your ‘promoted article’ which will be published within 48hrs by clicking here.