- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £75,000 – £80,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
A leading US law firm, who is looking to hire a German speaking HR Manager for their City based office.
The HR Manager will oversee the firm’s HR processes and procedures for the Frankfurt office.
The key duties will include:
- Working in partnerships with line managers and senior stakeholders to provide HR advice
- Managing the recruitment process for both legal and business support staff
- Supporting with employee relations issues
- Overseeing the compensation and benefits programme for the Frankfurt office
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local law and custom
- Supporting the organisational and logistical execution of training and development programmes for the firm
The HR Manager must be German speaking and must have knowledge of German employment law. Experience in a similar role is advantageous, a strong HR background is necessary. The right candidate will have the ability to work with employees on all levels, will be an excellent communicator and will have a fantastic business acumen. They will be able to work independently and proactively and will pick up new process and systems quickly.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you