Responsibilities are to include:
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team in the preparation and support talent planning.
- Assist hiring managers and recruiters with offer development and approval.
- Oversee recruiting processes within the segment including intern programs, graduate recruitment and experienced and senior hire recruiting.
- Welcome and on-board new joiners, providing tools for successful integration to the practice.
- Provide counsel, assistance, and problem-resolution services to employees at all levels, guided by company policies and relevant employment legislation, managing risk for the firm and become a trusted advisor.
- Assist with the distribution of the annual Employee Engagement Survey results.
- Develop action plans in response to the EES results.
- Manage the annual compensation process including analysis of market data, recommendation of salary and bonus awards for individuals including both base and variable pay, and advising leaders around communications.
- Assist with the letter production process at the end of the annual review period confirming promotions, salary increases and bonuses to staff.
- Work with UK and segment HR and Global Mobility on matters concerning immigration, visa applications/ renewals, international assignments and other global mobility matters.
- Assist with analysis of HR-related metrics and reports for segment leadership.
- Line management of HR team members
Ideally you will have experience within Financial or Professional Services and have the ability to build strong client relationships, provide excellent customer service, and problem solve