- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £85,000 – £90,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
Leading the HR function and partnering with the board to sculpt the growth and people agenda.
A Sunday Times award winning mid sized company operating across a number of sites across London and the South East.
- attracting the very best people to our business, ensuring our employer brand is strong and that good people want to work here
- managing an effective recruitment process which balances business needs with candidate experience
- managing the on-boarding of new employees, making sure they understand who we are and how we work
- getting to know and working alongside our senior leaders and managers, supporting them in achieving their business objectives
- providing insight to the group board on key things which need to be improved in the business and progress against targets
- working with our people to support succession planning and talent management in critical areas of the business
- designing and improving all people management processes and policies to ensure best fit and legal compliance, ensuring that they’re consistently implemented
- working to continually improve engagement of our people, listening to the feedback of employees and feeding back recommendations to the board
- enabling all of our people to continually learn and develop, through blended learning interventions and a learning and development strategy
- supporting our agenda to provide all people with equal and fair opportunities, regardless of background or characteristics
- ensuring our recognition and reward mechanisms effectively motivate our people and support a high performing culture
- submitting reports and analysis of key people metrics to the group board for consideration and discussion.
The HR Director will be experienced in handling performance case work, integrating organisations acquired via TUPE or direct purchase, and improving people processes and policies across the HR agenda.
- CIPD 7
- Media/Publishing/Events background preferred.
- SME Background
- Led an HR function
- Commutavle distance to South London
- Experience of leading on Mergers and Acquisitions