- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £80,000 – £100,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
HR Director required by a Series B stage Fintech client, based in the City of London.
The successful HR Director will assume the Head of People role within this organisation, which is scaling successfully at a rapid rate. A multi-award winning organisation, our client’s software is consumed by many of the worlds leading investment banks. Further the technology has broader applicability across a number of additional industry verticals.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- A track record of leadership, responsibility and accountability in people focused roles
- Prior experience in high growth companies attractive
- Strong at identifying issues and problem solving
- Self-started, motivated to take the initiative to improve the status quo
- Empathetic leader, engendering trust with employees
- Strong communicator with a succinct style, comfortable working with C-suite executives and external third parties, to include institutional investors
- Experience of working in international roles
- Ideally a grasp of both UK and US employment law
- Strong academics – the firm is built on a resource pool that demonstrate high intellectual firepower
Role responsibilities will include:
- Owning the people function globally
- Performance Management
- Benefits and Compensation
- Organisational structure
- Employee engagement
- Learning & Development
This role will see you report directly into the CEO.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours.