HR Business Partner
- LOCATION: Paddington and Reading
- SALARY: £120,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
HR Business Partner – role overview:
Based in both West London and Reading, this outstanding HR Business Partner opportunity requires a strategic HR professional to act as Partner to members of the Europe Leadership team and support European colleagues across multiple client groups.
This is a leadership role requiring an agile and strategic thinker with a strong customer focus and in depth understanding of people strategy and practices. You’ll thrive in a dynamic, complex and constantly changing, fast-paced environment with a truly inclusive, diverse culture.
This is an exceptional business to work for that hires exceptional talent.
HR Business Partner – key requirements:
- HR Business Partner / Centre of Excellence leader experience
- Experience within a growing global, matrixed organisation
- Ideally experience partnering a Technology client group
- Experience working within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience working within a solutions-focused and customer-centric business
- Strong communication and interpersonal talents
- Well developed influencing and negotiating skills
HR Business Partner – key responsibilities:
- Acting as Strategic HR Business Partner to the Europe Leadership team
- Enabling and driving a people strategy, processes and programmes
- Designing and delivering the implementation of HR and Business programmes and initiatives
- Developing and executing best practices promoting employee engagement
- Designing and delivering HR solutions in collaboration with Centres of Excellence including Leadership, L&D, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Reward
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business