HR Business Partner
- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £60,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
- EXPIRES: 19/12/2017
Our client is one of the most successfully managed sporting organisations both in the UK and internationally. It is already a world-leading brand in its field.
Talent is key to success and now is the time to ensure the organisation reaffirms its position as the ‘destination of choice’ to attract the best people. The pace is fast and dynamic whilst the culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial. To succeed you must demonstrate you can drive the People Plan to new, critical areas of the organisation.
This is a role where you can really make your mark from day one and join an HR team renowned for their professional excellence within the industry.
- Provide a pro-active, commercial, ‘hands on’ HR generalist service to a very diverse mix of clients.
- Play an active part in progressing HR through the delivery of focused HR interventions and projects. Operate as a valued and visible partner to help achieve the organisation’s ambitions and objectives.
- Advise on and guide the recruitment and selection process, ensuring that the best talent is acquired.
- Progress all talent processes from learning and development to succession planning.
- Deliver exceptional service and support to all client groups in order to foster true engagement opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact and provide advice on employee relations activity, including case management.
- Graduate calibre and CIPD qualified.
- Proven HR generalist experience gained in a fast paced, customer centric environment such as retail, media, leisure or sport.
- Strong HR business partnering skills.
- Proven change management, employee relations and recruitment expertise.
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills.
- Excellent team skills and a practical approach to all HR issues.
- Results driven, customer focused, committed to delivering HR excellence.
- Creative and ready to embrace change alongside a pragmatic delivery orientation for the day-to-day.