Head of Recruitment – Technology Firm
- LOCATION: Berlin
- SALARY: €90,000-€120,000 per annum
- TYPE: Permanent
- EXPIRES: 26/02/18
As Head of Recruitment based in Berlin, you will partner with internal and external stakeholders in a rapidly growing environment. The Head of Recruitment work closely with the Leadership and wider People Team, to support strategic and operational hiring efforts, and provide detailed analysis and insight into recruiting performance. The role requires a high degree of self-motivation and the desire to be a proud ambassador of the brand.
- Working with leadership team, People Team and hiring managers, define talent
profiles in order to facilitate a strategic, effective and efficient recruiting process.
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from planning & sourcing to candidate
assessment and offers.
- Effectively leverage a variety of innovative recruiting techniques and recruiting
resources including referrals, ATS, job boards, social media and the like to attract
qualified candidates – targeting both passive and active job seekers.
- Recruit effectively to achieve, and continually improve on KPIs/metrics & industry
- Function as in-house consultant and the subject matter expert in recruitment
- Conduct various types of analytics to support the plan and develop creative insights
that accelerate business performance and set systems in place to track performance.
- Enable and foster a high-performance target based culture within the recruitment
- Be a significant brand ambassador through involvement and networking in key
external business groups to build industry relationships.
- Significant experience in full-cycle recruiting all levels within a fast-growing dynamic
successful organisation, Tech background is preferred
- Previous experience owning recruiting strategy through a combination of inhouse and agency recruitment and a deep understanding of recruitment metrics
- A leader and strategic thinker with a proven track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent and an excellent understanding of how to effectively use direct sourcing channels
- Ability to motivate and inspire a recruiting team and stay calm during high pressure