Head of HR
- LOCATION: Bristol
- SALARY: £90,000 – £120,000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
A client is looking to appoint a Head of HR to coincide with the delivery of a significant organisational design programme. You will provide strategic HR Leadership in the development and delivery of the people strategy and plans to ensure the delivery of business results across the organisation.
Other key accountabilities will include:
- Lead the development and delivery of the people strategy.
Take a robust lead on behalf of the HR Director on influencing, shaping and impacting the HR strategy.
- Responsibility to clear pathways and remove barriers for continued operational HR excellence to enable delivery and achievement of longer term objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Director and HRLT to advance the people strategy and people plan.
- Executive level business partnering for the Executive Team in driving performance. This includes strategic HR direction, coaching and support.
- Provide strong functional leadership, role modelling our values and behaviours, in terms of people and team development, organisational learning, continuous improvement, behaviours and safe working.
- Provide input and oversight to the development and deployment of learning and development, talent management and leadership development policies and strategies.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record operating as a Head of HR, with examples of delivering change and organisational design projects within a complex matrix environments. You will be able to operate at high levels of performance within high complexity/high regulatory environments in a global organisation whilst displaying a comprehensive understanding of governance and oversight principles within a HR function. You will have strong commercial acumen, an understanding of industry and market trends and business goals and an ability to anticipate and manage impacts on the workforce. Lastly, you will show willingness to act flexibility to ensure successful delivery in an operational business with the required visibility to key senior leaders and employees.