Head of ER and HR Operations
A global leading organisation is looking for a senior ER and HR operations manager to support their strategy across the UK. In this role you will be responsible for leading on all union negotiations whilst ensuring an efficient and business aligned HR operational team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop employee relations and collective consultation strategy that is aligned with business needs
- Define and manage the approach and relationship with the union officials
- Recommend and co-ordinate organisational change solutions including consultation, pay deals and redundancy programmes
- Take ownership for all employment policies and employment contracts including the employee lifecycle ensure that they are servicing the business efficiency whilst reflecting the ethos and culture of the business
- Manage the HR Ops team monitoring trends in employment practices and advise on appropriate proactive action
Candidates will have experience of working in an organisation with multiple contracts in play. You will demonstrate a depth of knowledge across strategic IR and ER whilst having the ability to lead a broader HR operations team. Ideally candidates will have a background in the utilities, transport or engineering industries. You will be a skilled leader, effective communicator and consummate influencer, working collaboratively across the organisation in a transparent and open manner and with impressive stakeholder engagement skills.