IS THE EMPLOYEE RULE BOOK BEING REWRITTEN? AND BY WHOM? HRWEBINAR
16 June 2022 Virtual
11am to 12pm BST
In this insightful webinar which is partnered by Armstrong Craven – a global talent research and search partner for scarce and senior talent, we will explore the lasting impacts of the sudden and dramatic change to the standard Global model of work practices that allowed businesses to prescribe, through industry standardization ie office hours of 9am-5pm and ultimately – how we work.
All businesses in the last two years had to demonstrate a high degree of agility, open mindedness and flexibility just to survive. Fully flexible working practices became the only way for businesses to functionally operate almost overnight, whether they liked it or not. Now that working from home and other flexible working arrangements have been embedded we will be discussing the impacts/pros/cons of each key stakeholder, being; The Employee/The Team/The Business/Their Customers/Clients and the wider talent market.
Join us for this timely webinar where our panel includes Ian Palmer, Global Client Partner at Armstrong Craven who enjoys engaging with organisations and working with both the business and their talent teams to support their efforts to identify, attract, and secure the very best people to drive their business objectives. A further panel member will be announced soon and the event will be chaired by Peter Banks, Founder & Managing Director of theHRDIRECTOR.
We will be putting these probing questions to our panel:
- How likely is that flexible working practices will be unwound?
- What is the impact for businesses and the wider talent market?
- Was the ‘Great Resignation’ a singular event or the first step of a wider transformation in the Talent market?
- Where are we now and what’s next?
- Early trends of (unforeseen) consequences of remote working is the impact on Diversity with many companies reporting a reduction in the number of women applying for promotion opportunities. Is this an issue you are seeing and what tactics are you employee to overcome this trend?
- What policy changes in immigration laws would have the most impact on your ability to hire the Talent you need for your business?
We will be running a series of polls in the Webinar and welcome your questions throughout with a final Q&A at the end.
Register now for this insightful, discussion-based and interactive webinar. Click HERE.