Senior HR Business Partner
A leading global Insurance broker is currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to cover a maternity leave contract for 12 months initially. Reporting into the Head of HR, this role will support key business lines by providing counsel and direction for leveraging talent around their strategies.
This role is to start in July 2017 and will also involve managing a small team.
Areas of responsibilities include;
- Delivering a programme of HR initiatives that support the strategic objectives of the client group and also the wider business
- Supporting the business on talent management programmes including executive and leadership development, performance management, succession planning and career development
- Reviewing and analysing data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention and employee engagement
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of human resources issues, including consulting managers on performance management, staffing plans and compensation packages
- Working closely and collaboratively with key senior stakeholders and building close relationships with specialist HR teams include talent acquisition and learning
You must have proven experience as a senior HR business partner in a regulated, professional services environment and ideally supported global client groups previously. In addition, experience of managing projects through to implementation and an extensive background across range of HR topics and strong working knowledge of UK legislation is required. You must be available to start in the next few weeks to be considered for this role.