Our client is a boutique Organisational Development & Leadership consultancy, with an excellent reputation in its field. They work with global organisations, designing & facilitating highly experiential development programmes for top teams around the world. Their consultants are their most powerful asset – highly impactful, expert, experienced facilitators, with backgrounds in psychology, management consultancy & OD.
They are looking for an experienced Consultant to join their organisation, and be a key contributor within their close-knit team. This is a highly autonomous and varied position which will require regular international travel – most likely to be frequent, week-long trips. Your work will be varied but will always encompass the facilitation of highly bespoke, live and emergent work with your delegates and will focus on them as a dynamic group of leaders more than with them as individual leaders.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Be an outstanding OD and leadership consultant with experience working in a People Practice or an in-house OD role
- Be extremely well-networked within the OD space and possess the commercial acumen to secure new business opportunities.
- Be an inspirational facilitator of live leadership and OD work: flexible in your style, but able to expertly guide your clients through their programmes.
- Be highly credible, with the ability to successfully influence, engage and challenge key clients
- Ideally be an Occupational Psychologist
- Be happy to travel extensively when necessary (nationally & internationally)
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to take true ownership of their career and focus on high-end consultancy practices and potentially fast-track themselves to partnership.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.changeboard.com/hr-jobs/job/90715/od-consultant-london-100000-125000-plus-bonus-and-package-job/?SkipRegistration=True#apply →