Lateral Partner Recruitment Manager
A leading International Law Firm, require a Lateral Partner Recruitment Manager to join their Global People team.
Reporting to the Global Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting (based in USA), and responsible for supporting the partner level hiring in London and EMEA.
The Lateral Partner Recruitment Manager will work directly on a broad portfolio of partner hires across London and EMEA and will engage directly with key senior stakeholders to ensure delivery of effective and efficient recruitment processes.
The successful candidate must be a confident individual with sophisticated communication and influencing skills who can develop and manage relationships across the Firm with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork and business acumen. This is a high profile position supporting a Firm that is moving at tremendous speed in a complex environment.
- Direct support of the Firm’s partner recruitment process including the recommendation of appropriate resourcing strategies, co-ordination of the full cycle partner recruitment process including the final partner dossier preparation for the Executive Committee and the New Partner Committee.
- Assist the Global Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting and London Growth Council in driving strategic relationships with the Firm’s preferred search firms internationally and ensure their focus on the identification of a diverse range of top talent to meet the Firm’s needs.
- Assist with the identification of priority search areas in conjunction with the London Growth Council, as well as the creation of all related position descriptions and business cases to support recruitment efforts.
- Ensure all recruitment channels are explored and cost efficiencies are maximized.
- Ensure candidates and internal stakeholders receive a high value experience at all touch points throughout the recruitment process.
- Management of the internal recruitment system with respect to partner recruitment. This will also include the appropriate management of candidate records and metrics in line with data protection.
- Responsible for coordinating and attending London Growth Council meetings, preparing agendas, producing supporting materials and meeting minutes as well as providing regular reports on recruitment activity.
- Responsible for coordinating and attending the Lateral Partner review meetings and the newly promoted Partner review meetings at after the first 9 and 18 months.
- Degree qualified.
- Expert knowledge of recruitment market practices.
- Experience of developing and delivering end to end recruitment campaign strategies.
- Must have worked in a similar role at a senior level in professional services or financial services sector and have a broad understanding of the relevant talent sources and the regulatory, legal and other governance frameworks applicable to the nature of the work.
- Have prior experience in overseas and cross-border talent acquisition assignments.
- Have prior experience in managing procedures, protocols and management reporting systems.
- Have worked directly with partners and/or senior leaders in a professional or financial services firm with respect to senior level hiring assignments.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong consultative style.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills.
- Strongly self-motivated, takes pride in work and the Firm.
- Personal and professional integrity unquestioned.
- Courteous in all relationships.
- Capacity to establish professional credibility quickly.