Interim Senior HR Business Partner
A fast growing organisation in West London who are looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. This is a 12 month FTC role covering maternity and ideally they are looking for candidates who can start immediately.
Reporting directly to the HR Director you will be working closely with the Operations Director, Head of Operations and Area Managers to promote a high performing culture. This role is fundamental in creating a successful business and the key objective is to increase performance and develop the top talent into General Managers while line managing an ER Advisor.
This role will include but not limited to-
- Working in partnership with the L&D team to ensure development of high performers
- Using talent management tools to identify skills gaps and development areas
- Work closely with the area managers to create an engaged and high performing culture
- Lead on a range of HR projects to improve and transform HR operations
- Lead development of pay strategies and manage the analytical job evaluation process
- Budget and cost management
- Motive, engage coach and mentor 1 direct reports
What my client is looking for-
- Experience within a similar role in a fast paced environment, sectors like Retail/Hospitality/Leisure/Logistics would be highly desirable
- Significant experience of successfully managing a wide range of HR projects through to completion using extensive HR knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of a wide range of HR systems and developing these within a business
- Strong and cemented commercial understating of key drivers in multi-site businesses