Interim Head of HR – Internet/New Media
- LOCATION: Cambridge
- SALARY: £65,000-£85,000 per annum
- TYPE: Contract
- EXPIRES: 24/01/18
We are currently recruiting an Interim Head of HR for our global client based in Cambridge. Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the leadership team and you will be responsible for taking the HR function to the next level and prepare the business for substantial growth.
You will need to come in to the role and hit the ground running, with strong influencing and negotiating skills. You will be line managing a HR Advisor and leading on global HR projects. You will need to build close working relationships with key stakeholders and really push forward th people plan across Talent Management, OD, Engagement, Performance and ER.
You will be handling immigration needs and also looking at GDPR gap analysis, planning and implementation.
Head of HR – The Person.
- It is essential you are CIPD qualified and have an in depth knowledge of UK Employment Law.
- Experience with HR practices across Europe would be advantageous as well as experience in high tech business.
- You must have strong influencing and negotiating skills at all levels and be comfortable working at leadership level.
- You must be comfortable with man management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.