My client, a leading Life Science company based in Oxfordshire, is seeking an experienced and well-versed HR Director to head up the function and drive growth from an human capital perspective.
This highly successful financial services organisation is seeking a committed Senior HR BP or HR Director who can help them shape their future.
Working closely with the CEO and key stakeholders your remit will be to continue to develop and implement the change agenda globally and also streamline and improve operational procesess. Your focus will be on the delivery of a strong and proactive HR platform and culture to support these initiatives.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the organisation’s goals and build a strong consultative relationship with departments.
- Build on and improve compensation and reward structure.
- Coach and mentor the senior team and align people strategy and processes to drive a high performance culture and for competitive advantage.
- This is a hands-on role, requiring an in depth understanding of and significant exposure to both strategic and operational HR function.
- Key stakeholder management skills are essential in order to be successful in this role – ability to lead, drive change and push back on business when needed.
- Strong expereince across all areas of HR as a generalist.
- Experience working in the Life Science industry or a similar sector.
- Degree level educated either in Human Resources or with an HR equivalent to CIPD Level 5.