- LOCATION: Malta
- SALARY: Approx £98,000 – £115,000 per annum
- TYPE: Permanent
A FMCG/Manufacturing firm in Malta are looking for a commercial HRD, reporting to the CEO.
They are a well established, privately owned business with over 400 employers, 27 nationalities and a HR team of 5.
The company has a proud history of developing and manufacturing high quality food and beverage products, staisfying an international customer base. The organisation is modern, forward thinking and committed to the relentless pursuit of sustainable growth.
They have a full fledged R&D team driving innovation and constant improvement, and they are looking to invest heavily in their people.
The role of the HRD:
- Based permanently in Malta – will not consider commuting
- Organisation design
- Talent Development
- Job Evaluation and salary reviews
- Workforce leadership planning
- Leadership development
- Compensation and development
- Employee relations
- This role will manage a team, and will be responsible for setting and driving the agenda for the people strategy across the organisation
- Ideal candidate
- Experience in a corporate, fast-paced business
- Preferably Manufacturing, FMCG, Consumer
- Prepared to move to Malta – relocation package offered