- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £90,000, £100,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
A growing independent media company that specialises in film and television projects is looking for an experienced HR Director to serve as a strategic consultant to the business whilst helping the business to drive its objectives.
Sitting on the Executive Management team and reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities include:
- Building relationships across the company and adding significant value by implementing people initiatives
- Translating business objectives into people initiatives
- Optimising new HR processes and recommending improvements
- Using people metrics to drive key insights for talent growth, retention & succession planning
- Building talent related recruitment processes that drive a high performance culture
- Assisting with strategic business planning and budget development
- Advising and coaching managers on HR policies
- Ensuring policies and procedures are administered and in compliance with professional standards
You will have significant HR experience, preferably in a media environment, be MCIPD qualified, experienced working internationally, and have expertise in employee relations with a deep knowledge of employment laws and regulations whilst being confident in coaching and presenting.
Some international travel may be required.