HR Business Partner
- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £70,000 – £80,000 per annum
- TYPE: Permanent
A global FMCG brand who are looking to appoint a HR Business Partner to join their team based in West London on a 12 month FTC basis. The organisation works across 13 countries with over 20,000 employees. The role reports into the HR Director and be responsible for a large client group across Europe.
- Building collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders, bringing commercial and people insight to help create the best possible place to work that drives the delivery of the business objectives
- Working with relevant experts in the People team, support with the full remit of HR
- Leading the sound of execution of all People processes (including pay, general transactions, etc.)
- Developing and implementing policies and other people assets that align to and facilitate the development and nurturing of our culture
- Leading the implementation of projects in line with budget and overall people plan
To be successful for this position you should have in depth experience working as a HR Business Partner with a large matrix and preferable international organisation. Ideally you will have experience in the FMCG industry or similar. In addition you will have strong experience in organisation development and change programmes. You should be highly commercial and able to build relationships with senior stakeholders.