Head of HRIS
A financial services organisation in London is looking for a Head of HRIS to join the team on a permanent basis, acting as the number two to the Head of HR Operations.
This individual will lead a small onsite team and will have indirect oversight of an additional c.8. The HRIS team are responsible for a large number of applications globally and locally, including Workday and Taleo.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing a team who are responsible for solving Tier 1 HR systems queries, coordinating UAT and dealing with bug fixes and releases.
- Continuing to manage the relationship between HR system user groups and the HRIS team, providing updates, training and solutions.
- Liaise regularly with HR Ops Project Managers.
- Provide HRIS training and support the HR Service Centre and HR Ops to support system releases.
- Previous experience of workday and/or Taleo would be extremely beneficial.
- Strong understanding of HR processes.
- Confident performing system requirements definition, design, development, configuration and testing support.
- Previous management experience.
- Effective project management skills.