Head of HR
- LOCATION: London
- SALARY: £70,000 – £85,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
Our client, a leading company within the technology sector based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Head of HR on a temporary contract for eight months.
The salary of this position is negotiable based on the candidates experience and it is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Head the recruitment function of the organisation
- Manage the other international HR offices with the occasional travel to those locations
- Deal with all employee relation queries including but not limiting to one grievance and two to three performance reviews every two months
- Handle TUPE transfers and all administration in regards to employee benefits
- Undertake HR projects such as compensation and benefits, organisational planning and employee values
- Hold question and answer sessions with senior staff on performance management issues and queries
- Extremely fast paced but relaxed environment
- Must be able to communicate with staff at all levels within the organisation
- Provide a humanistic approach and coach managers on how to resolve issues