Head of HR Operations
- LOCATION: Northamptonshire
- SALARY: £110,000 – £120,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
A leading financial services organisation with a strong presence in the UK and US, has a requirement to hire an experienced HR Operations / HR Shared Services leader.
The Head of HR Operations UK & EME forms part of the HR Operations Leadership Team and is responsible for the provision of services across the UK and EME region; as well as being the Global lead for the provision of Reward & Learning Services provided by HR Operations.
The role is responsible for:
- Direct line management of c.90 FTE across the UK and and matrix management of c.80 FTE globally
- Operating best-in-class processes, controls, people, culture and conduct
- Accountability for the cost, control and performance of Reward Operations globally
- Contributing to all leadership and governance forums, including; cost, control, performance, projects, technology and colleague
- Driving the HR Operations global talent management agenda
- Contributing to the strategic direction of HR Operations, and owning key strategic projects
- Global Reward Operations – Accountable for the end-to-end delivery and management of Reward Services provided by HR Operations.
- Head of Europe and UK Service Delivery
- Stakeholder Management and Leadership
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations / HR Shared Service professional with the experience of building and delivering ‘best in class’ operational reporting within a large EMEA / Global business. You will have experience of structured process mapping using Blueworks or other BPM tools. You must have demonstrable experience with continuous improvement / LEAN and a track record of high performance in, and extensive experience and knowledge of, process optimisation and controls. You will also have demonstrable experience of building and developing high performing teams and experience of working in globally diverse teams. You must be able to demonstrate exposure to using HR tools and technology – SAP, Success Factors, Case management and workflow tools, interactive portals, HR analytics tools. Ideally you will also need to be able to demonstrate experience of leading large-scale change in complex and global organisations and the ability to develop and manage effective relationships across a diverse group with extensive experience in managing multiple stakeholders.