Head of HR
- LOCATION: West Sussex
- SALARY: £75,000 – £80,000 per annum
- Type : Permanent
A global business in Sussex to recruit an accomplished Head of HR. Reporting into the HR Director, you will make a personal impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement, talent acquisition and learning and development along with leading a team of HR professionals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coach and manage the HR Generalist Team and Talent Acquisition specialist on a day to day basis to ensure all key activities are managed effectively.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Reward to ensure the Reward and Benefits offer is optimised to be able to attract the top talent.
- Provide an expert HR/Legal advisory service to the business across all people relations matters including a strong knowledge of UK and International employment legislation.
- Accountable for ensuring all HR policies and procedures are in line with local employment law.
- Coach and support senior managers in relation to performance management processes and guide them on the development of business and individual KPIs to drive high performance levels.
- Support the HR Director as required with the recruitment of Senior Leadership roles.
The successful candidate will have:
- Worked in a fast-paced, commercial, relationship driven environment with excellent generalist HR experience, including Talent Acquisition.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, client focused and with the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Experienced in leading and collaborating with a team of HR Professionals of varying experience.
- Experience in M&A, TUPE and integrations.
- Previous experience of supporting Internationally based employees (particularly continental Europe).
- Strong knowledge in UK and EU employment legislation.
- Experience in leading and managing organisational change and transformation including re-grading, job family architecture, job benchmarking and restructures and HR transformation initiatives.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information