Head of HR – Professional Services
This is a unique opportunity for a readily available, forward thinking and commercial HR leader to join transformative professional services organisation on a 12 month maternity cover basis. Reporting directly into the CEO.
- Working collaboratively across the organisation, the Head of HR will support the implementation of a culture change programme that puts the customer at the heart of the business.
- Managing all activity in support of the people strategy and delivering comprehensive strategic and operational HR and employee development to the business.
- Lead the ongoing deployment of a new Performance Management System and competency framework to deliver higher performance and compliance.
- Reviewing learning and development needs, ensuring effective investment of the training and development budget.
- Supporting the CEO and Directors to define goals for cultural change and the delivery through the People Plan.
- Creating resource plans in conjunction with Directors to ensure the right people are in place at the right time and to achieve the business plan.
- Manage the delivery of the end to end recruitment process to best practice is maintained and that employees are successfully inducted into the organisation.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with a strong focus on interacting with the business, anticipating and planning for forthcoming change.
- Excellent communication skills honed in previous business partnering/advisory roles.
- Ability to add value both as an individual contributor and active team member. The Head of HR will operate as both a peer and coach to other members of the leadership team.
- Strong generalist background having previously operated within an SME.
- Ability to identify and address development needs.
- Due to size of the organisation, have the ability to operate on both a tactical and strategic basis.
- Leadership ability – providing support and direction to a team of 5.