Head of HR Operations
(Immediately available candidates only)
Our client is a global name in Professional Services, who has recently gone through a major HR and cultural transformation programme. Now moving into their transition phase, our client requires an Interim Head of HR Operations to join its central HR services team. The company has ambitious plans for its HR Operations function and is looking for this role to establish best practice policy, procedure and service levels.
Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will be a key player in this period of transition and will drive the service delivery function, ensuring that processes and procedures align with overall business objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures within the HR Operations division, altering and developing them in order to ensure best-practice from the ground-up
- Operating at all levels working with customers and stakeholders across the business to improve and perfect the HR Service
- Acting as a thought leader and managing a team under great pressure, always ensuring quality and effectiveness of service delivery
- Measuring results, collating data and exceeding expectations
In order to be considered for this position you must:
- Be a seasoned HR Shared Services / HR Operations specialist, with previous experience managing an HR team in a blue-chip, complex organisation
- Have the ability to project manage, people manage and engage stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Pride yourself in your pragmatism, relishing strategic involvement but also be able to roll up your sleeves and address more basic matters
- Have excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Be available to start immediately and commit to a 6 month FTC
This role will suit someone who thrives in the challenge of a busy shared service function that is constantly under scrutiny by a demanding business. You must enjoy changing perceptions and building a service that impresses and surprises your customers.