Group HR Director
- LOCATION: Preston
- SALARY: £70,000 – £80,000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
The BAKO North Western Group is the leading supplier of Bakery ingredients to the UK Bakery market with group revenues of £125m and 330 employees. The company operates three strategically placed Business Units in the UK, which are located in London, Durham and Preston.
The company is seeking to recruit a Group HR Director. This position will be based at our Head Office in Preston and will require regular travel to all of our business units.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded leader who fully understands the importance and value of an engaged and well supported and rewarded workforce. The role will further develop our people strategy and will provide support and guidance to the business regarding our people. Supported by a team of 2 the role will be responsible for all core aspects of HR, with an emphasis on:
- Alignment of HR Strategies on our core Values, Mission and Purpose
- Creating a reward / recognition and culture based on performance and employee wellbeing
- Creating people strategies that align with our sustainability commitments
- Management of internal staff communications
The position reports directly into the Group CEO and the successful candidate will work in partnership with the other Executive Business Leaders in the Group to provide professional customer focused HR advice, coaching and solutions strategies.
The required skills and attributes to suit the role are:
- Extensive experience of leading and driving a progressive HR function with demonstrable success in delivering both strategic and operational HR
- Proven track record of implementing and promoting change management initiatives within a dynamic and growing business.
- Demonstrable achievements of delivering results and performance improvement
- Commercial approach to HR delivery with the ability to identify risks and opportunities
- Credible working knowledge of UK employment law and practice
- Proactive and engaging approach to building stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Self-starter and an inspirational leader of HR initiatives
A competitive base salary of up to £80k pa plus additional benefits including Bonuses, Private Healthcare and Car Allowance etc.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter.