Group Head of HR
Our client (t/o c.£100m) is a market leader within its sector and it has a manufactured product portfolio that is second-to-none. The company is flourishing as it enjoys a period of organic and acquisition-based growth, the latter with the goal of enhancing its international footprint.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a new role with the principal purpose of ensuring that the business has the competencies and organisational strength to meet its stated business objectives.
- Develop and lead an HR function that services the operational needs of the business as well as providing strategic insight on people matters as part of the Senior Management Team.
- Build a centralised skills and talent development model which ensures that people are developed or hired in line with, and ahead of the curve, in a rapidly changing technology landscape. This will involve the skills mapping and identification of training needs across the company.
- Oversee, making changes where necessary, the HR functional infrastructure including contract management, rewards and benefits, transactional HR and payroll services, management of employee relations and design/management of talent development plans.
- Degree qualified with an understanding of organisational model and design.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a head of department in a manufacturing business, with a distinct preference for those who have both international and post-acquisition integration experience.
- A strong track record of change management gained in a dynamic operating environment, driving co-operation across the company.
- Demonstrable success in influencing business stakeholders using a variety of influencing styles, interacting comfortably at all levels within the organisation and the ability to navigate a blend of cultures.
Please quote reference number ‘11085’ when applying.