HR Director – Care Sector
- LOCATION: Bromley
- SALARY: £75,000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
An exceptional opportunity to join the leadership team of an award-winning leisure trust. As Human Resources Director, you will lead us to get the best from our people across all aspects of the employee lifecycle, in order to transform our customer service and business performance. A key player on the Strategic Leadership Team, your role is at the heart of delivering our strategy.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who has:
- Substantial experience at senior level in Human Resources in a medium or large multi-site business
- Commercial skills and ability to apply them to all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Experience of working in a breadth of corporate cultures, and leading high performance and change at different stages in organisational maturity
- High level of motivation and commitment to our ambitions and our ethos
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to take a considered and clear view on the big issues, flex and adapt leadership style to achieve the best results, collaborate communicate and model behaviours consistently
Background to the role
With our current Director of Finance and Resources leaving the company, we have reviewed the structure of the Strategic Leadership Team to include a specialist Director for each of the central support functions including Human Resources. This is therefore a new role. On appointment the post holder will be expected to review the resources and structure of the team going forward.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Stakeholder pension and employer contributions of 4%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free membership to Mytime Active Golf and Leisure for you and one other
- Employee discount and salary sacrifice scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverage at Mytime Active sites and free hot drinks
We are a social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing. We make it simple for people to get more out of life by moving more, eating better, feeling positive and making new friends. We understand what it takes to make a positive impact on everyday wellbeing and we are here to make it simple, easy and more fun for everyone in our neighbourhoods to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Across the generations, from children to grandparents and everyone in between, we help people get to where they want to be, whatever their starting point. With swimming, gyms, golf, bowling, social and health programmes, our range of wellbeing services ensures we have something for everyone.