Thinking and acting in more complex ways
14 June 2017 London
18 Clerkenwell Green
London EC1R 0DP
Is your leadership development helping your leaders cope with the volatility and ambiguity they are facing? Many leadership interventions are designed for a world which was predictable and ordered, not the unpredictable nature which is today’s norm.
This one day course provides the practical approaches and tools to apply vertical development to improve the impact of leadership development practice. It is aimed at Human Resources, Learning & Development, Talent and Organisational Development leads who want to increase the effectiveness of their interventions and to help their leaders be able to think, act and relate in more sophisticated ways.
Drawing on your own organisational issues, you will experience using practical tools to develop vertical capabilities within yourself as well as with your leaders. Participating in experiential exercises, facilitated by experts in the field of leadership and vertical development, you will gain:
- the knowledge and tool-kit to use vertical development on your own organisational challenges
- the habits and capacity building techniques to continue building your own capacity to think, relate and act in new ways
- the confidence and materials to deploy specific vertical development with your leaders
- an understanding of how vertical development compliments traditional horizontal development
- access to organisational case studies
- ongoing support from course leaders and a community of experts
- access to insight and resources post-training
Participants are limited to 16 to optimise learning and comprise talent, HR and development practitioners from a variety of sectors, ensuring networking across different industries and experiences.
The programme will also run on the 27th of September 2017 and the 24th of January 2018.
Find out more or to book click HERE