People Analytics Forum 2017
29 November 2017 London
155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2
The People Analytics Forum will gather over 300 People Analytics professionals and executives to share best practice, new ideas, new technology and solutions to challenges faced across industries.
Be inspired by thought leaders and influencers who will present honest accounts and practical advice, over three focussed tracks:
- Track A: START – Building the support, structures and capability you need
- Track B: GROW – Creative approaches that are having major business impact
- Track C: ADVANCE – New ideas and practice that are driving analytics forward
Plus, participate in round-table peer-to-peer problem solving sessions – choose the exact topic and scope that is relevant for you, and join your peers who are facing the same challenges.
View the most recent programme updates here.
Whatever stage you are at in your HR Analytics journey, you will be inspired by those who have been leading the development of data-driven HR at their organisations, and asserting its future as a driver of business strategy.
Who will you hear from?
HR Executives and Senior Analytics Experts from global organisations lining up to speak include:
- Facebook– Ross Sparkman, Global Head of HR Analytics and Workforce Planning
- IBM– David Green, Global Director, People Analytics
- Cognizant– Carol Mimom Cohen, Global Head, Executive Talent and Leadership Development
- Syngenta– Swati Chawla, Global Head of HR Analytics, Strategy & Planning
- Bersin by Deloitte – Madhura Chakrabarti, People Analytics Research Leader
- Virgin Media – Aggy Russell, Head of People Insight
- Goldsmiths College – Max Blumberg, Visiting Researcher
- ABB– Rodolphe Guerin, Group VP People Analytics
- SAP– Peter Howes, VP Workforce Planning & Analytics
- Merck– Alexis Saussinan, Group Head of Organisation Development and People Analytics
Keep up-to-date with the speaker list here.
Need a second opinion?
To learn more about the benefits of Tucana’s People Analytics Events, please take a moment to see and hear what past participants thought of our most recent event here.
Find out more about the event by contacting:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 203 290 3221