WHY COMPETENCY MANAGEMENT SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY – HRWEBINAR
18 October 2022 Virtual
You are probably aware that Competency management (CM) is important for identifying and optimising the competencies required for your organisation to reach its goals. But do you know how it helps your people to enjoy their work, stay at your company, and impacts your competitive edge?
Let’s take a closer look at competency management processes, the way a company strategy inspires people to develop, and why we shouldn’t forget the importance of personal growth – especially when hybrid work has become the norm for many people.
For this insightful Webinar our panel includes:
- Toni Turunen, Customer Onboarding Manager at Sympa
- Another panel member will be added soon.
- Chaired by Peter Banks, Founder & Managing Director of theHRDIRECTOR
In this insightful webinar where we are partnered by Sympa, we will be asking:
- Why competency management should be an ongoing process?
- What are the ins and outs of the competency management process?
- How does it benefit your company?
- How HR systems can help with Competency Management?
- How can Competency management help you retain your people?
- How can an open competency management conversation reflects an open culture?
- How to plan competency management in the hybrid era?
We will also be running a number of polls in the session and there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions throughout.