CIPD HR Business Partner Conference and Workshop
28 – 29 March
28 March 2017 London
Now is a great opportunity to take stock of your organisation’s health, its people and its performance. It is also important to review your role in leading and influencing the business. The CIPD HR Business Partner Conference and Workshop on 28-29 March in London provides the ideal place to gain the tools, skills and insights you need to be an effective, agile and credible HR Business Partner.
- Investigate what leaders expect from their HRBPs.
- Discover how to maximise your credibility as an HR professional.
- Find out how you can make yourself invaluable to the business.
- Pick up tips on how to challenge business leaders with integrity.
- Gain the confidence to drive organisational effectiveness.
The Conference (28 March)
Attend to learn from a mix of case studies, panel discussion, keynote and networking time. You will share experiences and gain expert takeaways from Pearson, Virgin Media, ITN, Addaction, the Department for Work and Pensions, the Department for International Development and more.
The Workshop – Leading Change – an agile approach (29 March)
Designed to be hands-on and to develop your capability as an effective business partnering and change manager; your understanding of the drivers of change; and your approach to leading change with agility.