AI – The Future of Talent
18 May 2017 London
77-91 New Oxford Street
In an age increasingly driven by artificial intelligence, businesses have the opportunity to harness ground-breaking technologies to improve efficiencies and gain competitive advantage.
AI – The Future of Talent explores the practical implications of introducing AI and presents solutions that are helping transform the traditional approach to talent acquisition.
If you are not an AI-powered organisation, is now the time to explore the future of talent?
Explore your own strategies as our expert speakers share their insight; join the discussion in our panel session where we ask:
is AI really the future of talent?
- Andy Campbell: Human Capital Management Strategy Director – Oracle
- Yi Xu: TV Presenter Turned Founder – City Sail
- Scott Parish: Head of Product Marketing, EMEA – LinkedIn
- Paula Barrett: Global Head of Privacy & Information Law – Eversheds Sutherland
- David D’Souza: Head of Engagement & London – CIPD
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
- Senior HR professionals